Conditions Of Guarantee
THE APPLIANCE MUST HAVE A GAS NOTIFICATION SEE GAS NOTIFICATIONS ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AS OF 01/03/2016 BENCHMARK FORM MUST BE FILLED IN COMPLETELY AT TIME IF INSTALLATION
Two Year Parts & Labour Guarantee.
Crystal Fires Ltd guarantees your fire for two years against defective manufacturing and material, including parts and Labour subject to the following terms and conditions.Further Three Year Parts Only Guarantee.Your Crystal Fire is covered for a further three years for parts only against defective manufacturing and materials, subject to the following terms and conditions.1. This guarantee applies to gas fires only. Electrical appliances are not included.2. Installation must be carried out by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer, in accordance with the supplied instructions and a gas safety certificate must be issued by the installer. The product must be operated in accordance with the supplied instructions.3. The enclosed guarantee registration form must be fully and correctly completed and returned to Crystal Fires within 14 days of the installation.4. The fire must be serviced annually by a Gas Safe Registered engineer and a gas safety certificate must be issued by the engineer, irrespective of the amount of use of the appliance. The service must include replacement of the Oxypilot assembly.5. The appliance must be kept free from dust, dirt and debris by the user, in accordance with the cleaning instructions.6. This guarantee is non-transferable and is made to the original owner provided that the purchase was made through an approved Crystal Fires stockist.7. This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of parts found to be defective in material or workmanship after confirmation of the defect by a Crystal Fires engineer, provided that such parts have been subjected to normal conditions of use.8. Any installation, labour, transportation or any other related costs or expenses arising from defective parts, repair or otherwise of same, are not covered by the guarantee, nor shall Crystal Fires assume responsibility for them. Furthermore, Crystal Fires will not be responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages, except as provided by law.9. All other guarantees – expressed or implied – with respect to the product, it’s components and accessories or any obligations or liabilities on the part of Crystal Fires are hereby expressly excluded.10. Crystal Fires neither assumes nor authorises any third party to assume on it’s behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this Crystal Fire appliance.11. This guarantee does not apply to any other product not manufactured by Crystal Fires, such as prefabricated flue boxes and flues.12. Crystal Fires will not be responsible for:-
1. Down drafts or spillage caused by environmental conditions such as nearby trees, buildings, rooftops, hills or mountains.2. Inadequate ventilation or negative air pressure caused by mechanical systems such as extraction fans, cooker extraction hoods, clothes dryers etc.
13. This guarantee is void if:-
1. The appliance has been operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine or other damaging chemicals.2. The appliance is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.3. Any damage to the combustion chamber, heat exchanger or other components due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper chimney/venting insulation.4. Any alteration, wilful abuse, accident or misuse of the product.
14. This guarantee does not apply to:-
1. Parts that need to be replaced on a routine basis e.g. coals.2. Cosmetic blemishes to polished metal and painted surfaces.3. Surface crazing to fibre liners. 4. remote control handsets,switch panels or receivers or discoloring or marking on glass